Why do I need to sign up on the new platform?
- I have an active subscription, but I'm being asked to sign up again. Is this correct?
GNZ has changed to a new platform. We will be asking all our customers to create an account. After that, you will be able to log in with just your username and password on any computer or hand held device.
What happens after I sign up?
An email will be sent to the email address provided with a confirmation link. Once you have click on this link, you are good to go. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folder. If you cannot find it, please contact the helpdesk at email@example.com
Who can I contact for more information on the new platform?
- Are you a high school student?
Please contact your school’s career advisor or librarian. It would be good to have the following key information ready:
- Student number
- Are you a tertiary student?
Please contact your scholarship advisor or scholarship office. It would be good to have the following information ready:
- Student ID number
- Are you an individual user from your local library?
Please contact your local librarian. It would be good to have the following key information ready:
- Library card number
- Are you an organisation?
Please contact our helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 04 471 8900.
Will my subscription stay the same on the new platform?
Yes – You still have access to the products you paid for until it is time to renew it.
What is the best way to approach my search?
- Why is my search returning no results or very few search results?
We have organised your results into the top 30 based on criteria and closing dates. If you search using different criteria you will get up to 30 results that may differ from your previous searches. We have limited the search results to 30 in response to feedback from many of our customers.
- Why does it only show 30 results?
We have limited the search results to 30 in response to feedback from customers. The 30 results you are being shown are the best results for the criteria you used, organised by nearest closing date.
Already subscribe to us? Here's what you need to do:
- Ensure that we are in contact with the right people in your organisation so we can provide information about expected changes in a timely manner
- Communicate with us about any requirements your system has that we may need to take into account
- Alert us as soon as possible if you have any concerns, questions or contributions you want to share with us.
If you have any further questions, concerns or comments fire away!