Why do I need to sign up on the new platform?
- I have an active subscription, why do I need to sign up again?
GNZ is changing to a new platform. We will be asking all our customers to create an account. After that, you will be able to log in with just your username and password on any computer or hand held device.
What happens after I sign up?
- Didn't receive confirmation instructions?
Please check your spam/junk folder.
Who can I contact for more information on the new platform?
- Are you a high school student?
Please contact your school’s career advisor or librarian. It would be good to have the following key information ready:
- Student number
- Are you a tertiary student?
Please contact your scholarship advisor or scholarship office. It would be good to have the following information ready:
- Student ID number
- Are you an individual user from your local library?
Please contact your local librarian. It would be good to have the following key information ready:
- Library card number
Will my subscription stay the same on the new platform?
Yes – You still have access to the products you paid for until it is time to renew it.
What is the best way to approach my search?
- Why is my search returning no results or very few search results?
We have change the way the search works. It is recommended to start with a broad search with only a few search parameters. If you get too many results you then add more search parameters.
Already subscribe to us? Here's what you need to do:
- Ensure that we are in contact with the right people in your organisation so we can provide information about expected changes in a timely manner
- Communicate with us about any requirements your system has that we may need to take into account
- Alert us as soon as possible if you have any concerns, questions or contributions you want to share with us.
If you have any further questions, concerns or comments fire away!